What is AT&T Locker? This is a question that we will answer in this article. We will also provide tips on how to use the product, as well as reviews from customers who have already tried it. AT&T Locker is a cloud storage service offered by AT&T. It allows you to store your photos, videos, and documents online, so that you can access them from anywhere with an internet connection. Let’s take a closer look at what this service has to offer!
What is AT&T Locker? How to Use It, Tips & Reviews
If you’re like most people, you probably have a lot of digital files taking up space on your devices. Photos, music, documents – the list goes on. So, what do you do with all of them? You could keep them stored locally on your device, but what happens if you lose your phone or tablet? All those precious memories and important files would be gone forever.
That’s where AT&T Locker comes in. It’s a cloud storage service that lets you safely and securely store your files online so you can access them from anywhere. In this article, we’ll take a look at what AT&T Locker is and how to use it. We’ll also give some tips on getting the most out of the service and share some reviews from users.
So, what exactly is AT&T Locker? It’s a cloud storage service that gives you up to 100GB of space to store your files. You can access your locker from any device with an internet connection, so you can always have your important files with you. Plus, AT&T Locker backs up your files automatically, so you don’t have to worry about losing them if something happens to your device.
Sounds great so far, right? Let’s take a look at how to use AT&T Locker and get started storing your files in the cloud.
Using AT&T Locker is easy – just download the app from the App Store or Google Play and sign in with your AT&T ID. Then, you can start uploading files from your device to your locker. You can also create folders to organize your files and set up automatic backups.
AT&T Locker makes it easy to access your files from anywhere. Just log in to the app or website and you’ll be able to view, download, or share any of your stored files. You can even view some types of files without downloading them first, like photos and videos.
What is AT&T Locker App for Android?
AT&T Locker is a cloud storage service for Android that lets you store up to 50GB of files and access them from anywhere. You can also share files with others, making it a great way to collaborate on projects. The app is free to download and use, but you’ll need an AT&T account to login.
Once you’ve installed the app, open it and sign in with your AT&T account. Then, you can start adding files to your locker by selecting the “Add Files” option from the menu. You can add photos, videos, documents, and more. To access your locker from another device, simply go to attlk.com and login with your AT&T credentials.
What is AT&T Locker App for iPhone and iPad?
Assuming you are an AT&T customer, the Locker app is a cloud storage service that gives you up to 50GB of online storage for your personal files. You can use locker to store and share photos, videos, music and other types of files between your devices or with others. The app works on both iOS and devices and computers (PCs and Macs).
To get started using locker, first download the app from either the App Store. Once installed, open the app and sign in with your AT&T user ID and password. If you don’t have an AT&T user ID, you can create one for free by visiting att.com/myatt.
How do I Uninstall AT&T Locker?
If you need to uninstall AT&T Locker for any reason, follow these steps:
- Open the AT&T Locker app.
- Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Settings.”
- Scroll down and tap “Uninstall.”
- Confirm that you want to uninstall by tapping “OK.”
Once you’ve uninstalled AT&T locker, all of your files will be deleted from our servers. We recommend that you download any files that you want to keep before uninstalling the app.
What are the Alternatives to AT&T Locker?
There are a few companies that offer similar services to AT&T Locker.
- One of the most popular is Google Drive. Google Drive offers 15GB of free storage and charges $0.99/month for 100GB, $19.99/month for terabytes of storage, and so on up to 30TB. There’s also a business plan that starts at $149/month for unlimited storage.
- Another alternative is Microsoft OneDrive, which used to be called SkyDrive. OneDrive offers 15GB of free storage with a Office 365 subscription and 50GB for non-subscribers. Prices go up from there depending on how much storage you need, with the maximum being an impressive terabyte of space. You can also get additional storage by referring friends or taking part in certain promotions.
- Finally, there’s Dropbox. Dropbox offers a measly two gigabytes of storage for free, but you can earn up to 16GB by referring friends and completing other tasks. Prices start at $0.99/month for 100GB and go up from there, with the maximum being 500GB for individuals and an impressive unlimited storage option for teams.
Do you have any experience with AT&T Locker or any of the alternatives? Let us know in the comments! And be sure to check out our other guides for more tips and tricks on using cloud storage services. Thanks for reading!