It can be difficult to know how to delete someone’s Instagram account when you’re not familiar with the process. In this article, we will walk you through the steps necessary to permanently remove someone from your Instagram account. We’ll also provide reviews of some of the most popular tools available for deleting an Instagram account.
Reasons for Deleting Someone’s Instagram Account?
There are many reasons why you might want to delete someone’s Instagram account. Maybe they’re spamming your feed with unwanted content, or maybe you simply don’t want them to have access to your photos any longer. Whatever the reason, it’s important to know how to remove someone from your account so that you can take control of your feed and who can see your content.
How to Delete Someone’s Instagram Account: Simple Steps
There are a few different ways that you can delete someone’s Instagram account. We’ll walk you through the most popular methods so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. What better way to get rid of someone on Instagram than by deleting their account? You can try the following technique and remove all traces that were ever there.
Instagram Account Report
The best way to get back an account that you’ve deleted is by using the report feature. This will result in other features being disabled and even makes it so your own IG cannot be opened again!
- On your mobile, open the Instagram app.
- In order to report an IG profile, you must first find and open it.
- To report this profile, tap the three dots in the top right corner and select “Report“.
- Then, choose the option that says “This is inappropriate“.
- After that select the option Report Account.
- Finally, choose the option that best matches the Instagram account’s status in your state.
Instagram has a mechanism that enables users to report any offensive post or picture. Once reported, their team will review the situation and take appropriate action against it if needed! It takes from one to three days depending on the workload of support and the complexity of your situation.
How to Get Someone’s Instagram Account without Password
The easiest way to delete someone’s Instagram account is through the help center page. You don’t need to log in and just browse with a browser, connect any device for access!
- Go to Instagram’s help center
- Select the second option, which is Someone opened a phony account in my name or that of a close friend.
- Please enter your name, email, and the name and username of the Instagram account you wish to report.
- Please upload a JPEG photo of yourself holding your ID.
- Write your complaint in the Additional information box.
- Please click the “Submit” button to finish.
The good news is that if you reported an account to Instagram and it turns out the person was just posing as their own profile, then they will take care of things for us. The company has been known in recent times not only to remove fake accounts but also to announce new features designed specifically so users can tell when someone might be using misleading techniques!
How to Delete Instagram Accounts of Deceased People?
In memory of a loved one, you can delete their Instagram account. This will allow the family to protect what memories they have left and make sure no one else gets in there copies them without permission or takes profit off it either!
- Open your favorite web browser.
- Go to the Instagram help center and select “I’m having trouble with my account,” or choose “help center.”
- Fill in your full name and email
- Enter the full name, username, and link to the IG account you want to be deleted.
- Please give the date of death to the account owner.
- Upload a scanned copy of a death certificate, birth certificate, or power of attorney.
- Add any additional details you wish to include in the message.
- You’re done when you hit the send button.
Instagram has reviewed your report and will be sending out the results soon. You can ask a friend or family member to send you this same copy so that it gets delivered quicker!
FAQ Instagram Account Deleted
In the process of deleting someone’s IG account, you may have various questions. We have collected the most common questions and answered them.
How many Instagram reports are needed to delete an account?
If you want to delete your Instagram account, all that is needed are some simple steps. Click “Settings” in the bottom right corner and then click “Delete Account.”
How long does it take for Instagram to remove a reported account?
Instagram has a team of dedicated experts who review reports and take appropriate action. Reports are reviewed as quickly as possible, but it can take up to 24 hours for the technicians’ feedback on your account before you see any changes in the feed!
Is it possible for Instagram to remove my account if someone flags it?
Instagram will not delete your account just because someone reports it. However, if you are reported for violating Instagram’s terms of service and the company decides that there is evidence to support this claim then they may take action which could include deleting your account.
Do you know if you’ve been reported on Instagram?
The best way to find out if someone reported you on Instagram is by asking them. Another option would be doing a search for your username and seeing any mentions of reporting, or going directly into profile pages where there’s a “Report contribution” button at the bottom right corner- this means they’ve reported something!